70% Biscuit coulant (one dough)
- Preheat the convection oven at 200 ºC.
- Melt the butter and the coating in the microwave.
- Whiten the egg yolks with sugar and add the previous batter using a circular motion when stirring.
- Add sifted flour and cocoa powder.
- Add the egg whites half-whipped using a circular motion.
- Set aside in a pastry bag.
- Prepare the metal ring molds lining them with baking paper.
- Bake for 3-4 min.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.31 g
Saturates 9.58 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 5.72 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.09 g
Cholesterol 164.88 mg
Calcium 32.66 mg
Iron 3.11 mg
Zinc 1.13 mg
Vitamin A 175.97 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 22.75 ug
Salt (Sodium) 66.45 mg
Sugars 19.07 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed